Wednesday 12 February 2014

Trill -Interview

An exclusive Interview with the upcoming actor that is debuting in the lead negative role in the next big teen drama 'TRILL' Armond Shkupi, a young, and well-built 17 year old stepping in to the spot light with his outstanding skill in acting.  

Q1) How does it feel entering the world of acting at such a young age playing such an important and malevolent role? 

Armond: "Well...it’s just a whole new world that I have to explore and my first adventure starts with Trill. Playing such a contrasting role was difficult but intriguing and more over unique. At first it was hard, at the moment I can willingly step in and out of character."  

Q2) What was the hardest part of your transition from a simple life to a life in television?

Armond: "Personally I believe the hardest part was saying good bye to all my mates from high school, down my ends in Northolt everyone knew me, but in some sense I will now be known by the whole country."

Q3) How have your co-stars treated you, as you’re a new face? 

Armond:" Well at first it was a bit awkward as I was the rookie on sets and I really didn't have a clue about what they were saying and sometimes I was even lost completely. However, after the directors had introduced me to the other stars and we all instantly just clicked."

Q4) How were the shoots on the sets of Trill? 

Armond: " The shoots were long and tiring, we spent several hours shooting the same scenes as the director wanted to get it right....but most of the times either me or Kyle would start to crack up and create bloopers."

Q5) Final question. Why should people watch Trill? and What other shows/films may we see you in?


Armond: “Trill is the next big thing on British television; it’s awesome and well should impact the viewer’s massively, as it breaks stereotypes down about criminals and their ethnicity. Well I am going to star in a Hollywood film with the beautiful Megan Fox.”

No comments:

Post a Comment