Monday 6 January 2014

Learner Response

Mark: 28/48    Grade: C

WWW - some excellent answers with the use of media language
EBI - Institution is weaker and you need to be careful you don’t repeat yourself – you only get the marks once! Handwriting could also be a risk if the examiner can’t read your work.
Next time:
>I will make sure I know all the theories by heart and actually incorporate them into my answers, so that they are more effective and detailed.
>During the mock, I will adapt and analyse my answer after I have written each paragraph. 
>I will proof read my work and fix up my handwriting.

In the February mock I want to achieve a B because I believe I am able to work under pressure and I prefer exam based work. Realistically I believe I can achieve an A in this exam component as I am able to integrate theories into my answers and talk about them in some detail, so if I am able to work on expanding my analysis over the next few weeks I believe the achievement of the A is achievable   



No comments:

Post a Comment