Sunday 22 September 2013

My media consumption

The media I have consumed within the last 24 hours:
-Television 
-iPod  
-phone
-laptop/internet 

I spend approximately 14-16 hours watching TV. I normally watch TV in the morning, and after dinner. The programs I like watching wrestling ( WWE and TNA impact wrestling) because its fun to watch and the story lines are amazing also I love the violence and use of tables, ladders and chairs and other weapons, also its funny as well. I watch it with my dad. Furthermore I watch family guy, American dad, and South park as they are hilarious. I have watched man of steel, white house down and Olympus has fallen on-line. i decide what we watch on tv. I use the internet everyday, and i access the internet on my laptop and phone. The websites i use are facebook and wrestling news world. Whilist using the internet i draw or complete my comics and listen to music.

To increase my media consumption and widen my media knowledge by creating a twitter account and start listening to the radio, and i have already downloaded the the daily mail app on my phone.       

No comments:

Post a Comment